How to Update Microsoft Windows?
The finest version of Microsoft Windows is now available, even better than the previous versions if you are using Windows 8 or newer. For any support, call us thorough the Microsoft Windows Support Number, anytime you need. Follow the below instructions to update your Windows operating system with the Windows10.
We personally recommend you to upgrade your operating system. If you are ready to update your old Windows versions to the latest version of Microsoft Windows, follow the following steps. These steps are practiced and evaluated under the guidance of professionals.
- Step 1: You need to check the eligibility of your computer for Windows 10. If yes, start backing up the data and files.
- Step 2: Go to Start and select PC Settings.
- Step 3: On the left of your screen, choose Update and Recovery.
- Step 4: in Update and Recovery, choose Windows Update tab.
- Step 5: If there are any updates available, your computer will run you through them along with the process of downloading and installing them.
- Step 6: In order to finish the process, you may need to check for the updates and install them several times.
- Step 7: You need to wait for several minutes for a Windows icon to pop up in the taskbar on your desktop, once your computer has the latest updates.
- Step 8: Follow the instructions to get the Windows 10 updates. You may need to enter your email address and password to confirm the update.
- Step 9: You will get a notification on your computer when it’s time to install the update. You are All Set now!
Once you follow the steps as mentioned above, you are ready to use the latest version of Microsoft Windows. In case, you are going through any trouble while executing these procedural steps, you can get help from our experts via Window Service Support Number.
We provide the finest solutions to the problems; a user might come across with updating the operating system. Our professionals offer step by step solutions to get all the problems resolved in the minimum time span. You can now get our assistance through the Windows Tech Support Number.
We offer our support at very reasonable costs via phone calls, emails, messages, and remote access. We aim to make Microsoft Windows easier for you to understand it to access. For the dynamic and instant help, give us a ring at Microsoft Windows Customer Support Number.
Windows Page | Blog page